2018 programs are now available! A brief list is below for convenience.
Browse our website to read about the different programs. Come to our free open house (“Learn to Row Day – 2018“) to meet members and experience a taste of rowing.
- Spring Training – Apr-May – T/Th PM; Sat afternoon
- Learn to Row (Juniors) – May-Jun – M/T/W/Th PM
- Learn to Row (Adult) – June – T/Th AM; Sat AM
- Learn to Row (Adult) – July – M/W PM; Sat AM
- Learn to Scull – June – M/W PM; Sat AM
- Learn to Scull – July – T/Th AM; Sat AM
- Club Saturdays (Free for all members) – Dates TBD
- Masters Open – May-Aug – M/W/F AM; T/Th PM
- Competitive Rowing – May-Aug – M/W/F PM
- Juniors Experienced – Jun-Jul – M/T/W/Th AM
- Fall Head Race Training – Sep – Oct – T/Th PM; Sat afternoon
Please contact us if you have any questions about these programs.
Registration links will activate on Sunday 3/25/2018 (it will be possible starting then to add to your Regatta Central shopping cart). You can register by going to the corresponding page of each program and clicking the Register button for each program you want (the best place to start is from the Coached Programs page), or sign in to RegattaCentral and add multiple programs all at once.