The Rivanna Rowing Club (RRC) is located in Charlottesville, Virginia, on the Rivanna Reservoir just northwest of town. With about 100 year-round members, the RRC is one of the Charlottesville area’s larger athletic organizations. Rivanna athletes compete at the regional, national and even international levels.
The Rivanna Rowing Club is a not-for-profit membership organization governed by an elected board and serving residents of central Virginia who share a common interest in rowing.
- The club supports rowers of all skill and fitness levels and provides equitable allocation of available equipment, programs and facilities.
- The club promotes the sport of rowing through education and training.
- Members volunteer time and resources to support the club, including board member service, assistance to coaches, planning and participation in Open Houses, marketing, club socials, boathouse clean-up, and equipment maintenance events.
- The club ensures sustained operation through judicious management of all its resources.
- For general membership and club information, please see the RRC Member Handbook.